Here are some of the services that we currently are offering to inmates:
- Setting up an email address that he can send and receive email from
- Setting up a social website for himself, such as on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MYSPACE, etc.
- Online blogs or news feed subscriptions
- Type up handwritten letters from the inmate into a professional document or presentation
- Information look-up and retrieval
- Web searches with detailed results summary/report
- Item price searches & comparison from multi-vendor choices
- Pen pal search and connection
- Photo copying/reprinting and/or editing/Photoshopping (existing photo required & will be returned with order)
* Subscription services can be set up so that the inmate receives a print-out weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly of a social web service news feed. For email, inmate will send handwritten letter to be emailed and will receive all corresponding emails sent to set-up email address on a weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly basis, or as applicable. Subscriptions are set up to be billed at a set rate with a billing date set up on a monthly basis.
** As-needed basis services are done only as needed and paid for at the time of service. Fees include cost of paper, ink, supplies, and time.
And Here is the Fine Print:
All fees for services are done on a "donation" basis for all time spent rendering service, and supplies are considered to be either provided by a third party on behalf of the inmate, or a "donation" fee can supply all required supplies (which include paper, copies, printing, ink, envelopes, shipping, binding, etc.). Every service will be rendered ONLY AFTER a donation amount for the service is agreed upon by all parties involved, and payment is expected to be donated before services will be received. All services will have a quick, agreed-upon turn-around time and guarantee. If service fails to meet this guarantee regarding all these requirements and agreements in the contract that is signed by all parties, the service will be FREE. Any payment already donated will be fully refunded to party who made the donation, minus any shipping costs.
Most all of our services can be custom-made to fit what the inmate needs. If you are reading this website and know of an inmate who would benefit from one of these services or perhaps another service similar in delivery, email the Inmate Services Division with a description of your needs and expected cost or budget. As we've said, we do understand that most inmates are considered indigent and cannot afford costly services, so we will work with any budget constraints. Most times, a third party (such as family, friend, spouse, or associate) helps pay for anything the inmate cannot.
Questions About our Services?
Contact our Inmate Services Division with any questions related to the services you see listed on this website. You will be contacted by someone who can help you with your issue.
Contact our head of the HookedUp! Services leader of the Inmate Services Division personally if you need to discuss setting up an account, making changes to your account, or terminating your account. You must already have an account number already before our leader, Saucha J., will respond to these requests. To get an account number, contact our Accounts services.
Your happiness with our services are our main concern, and all our staff work on a donation basis themselves, which is another way to burn off his or her own karmic debt. This is what is known as "karma yoga."